Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Probably my biggest fault.

In the almost 3 decades that I've inhabited the planet I've come to learn that there are things that I like to eat, things that I don't like to eat, and things that I will not eat. There really isn't much deviation to this either.

The other night I was sitting at work talking to a supervisor when I was offered a chance to try the new Doritos Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch chips. I'm not the type of person willing to take chances with food. If I'm not completely sure that I'll like something, I don't order it at a restaurant and I don't buy it at the store. Since I was off the hook I gave the chips a try and I'm happy to say that I liked them. So that's pretty cool, now I've got something new that I can say that I like. That hasn't happened in about 4 years when broccoli was added to the list.

So if you get a chance steal a chip from someone and give it a shot. If you're not like me, you could probably just out and buy your own bag.


Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger B said...

:)) u can write abt chips!

I wud never try something if I dont like it in the first view.. I am just convinced that I wont like its taste, so I dont even try it! weird?

9:14 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I'm fairly brave.. I'll try it once.. if I don't like it, I won't try it again.

There is only one thing that I won't try ever and you can't make me... oysters. When I was 6 months pregnant with my oldest daughter, my former MIL asked me to put the oysters out for the Christmas party they were hosting... I opened the can, 12 beady eyeballs were staring back at me.. I hurled and that was that. I still refuse to look at them or even consider trying them.
In my travels around the EU, I have tried some very different local foods that I would never experience here and I must say that some of them are so delicious that I want them NOW NOW NOW and others I can just leave.

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

white.cheddar.baked.cheetos.

oh, and penis

9:39 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Well, I've heard that the White Cheddar Doritos were as good as a rest stop blowjob, but sadly I've had neither so I can't do the comparison.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you saying you never tasted broccoli until four years ago? How in the hell did you do that?

1:13 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

No, but I went probably 20 years without having it. I pretty much wrote it off as a kid, probably because it was a veggie.

I still don't really like broccoli by itself, but if it's teamed up with some melted cheese then it's pretty good.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Oh those are the bomb diggity right there love those things

2:51 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

And so good for you, too!

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home