Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Somebody kill me

With a little luck I've managed to survive the winter without catching some sort of sickness. It appears I won't be as lucky for the spring season.

Chills
Sweats
Aches
Pains
Sore Throat
Can't stop coughing because of never ending sinus drainage
Diarrhea (cha-cha-cha)

I've spent the better part of the last three days in bed, fortunate not to be missing any work. I wake up each day still feeling sick, yet better than the previous day. By the time I go back to bed though I feel like I just got my ass kicked. I'm probably not getting enough sleep but that's the other annoying part. I don't quite feel bad enough to stay in bed. When I wake up, I'm up and can't fall back asleep. Maybe I need some medicinal marijuana?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fortunately you're not missing work? Missing work is the only good thing about being sick.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

If you call in sick for a 12 hour shift you get paid for 8 hours of sick time, you kinda get boned.

Also, I'm looking into a couple surgery options that I'd rather use the sick time for.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Is there medical heroine?

8:36 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Well codeine is usually created through a synthetic mix, but it can also be extracted from opium.

5:38 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

There you go!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home