Sunday, March 18, 2007

After 2 years the circus is over

Or is it?

For the last two years you could not go to a coffee shop in my town without hearing about Steven Avery. Would a man who spent 18 years in prison for rape he did not commit rape and murder a photographer on his own property? Today a jury believed so and delivered a guilty verdict.

I wish I could say this case would just fade away, but there are so many questions and so much doubt surrounding the Police Departments handling of the case that I'm afraid that we'll never know.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm inclined to think the guy did it. I formed my opinion quite a while ago, and I don't really remember why. There was some bit of evidence I thought was particularly damning.

5:41 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

People around here fall into three groups: There are those who believe he did it, those who believe he was framed by an angry Police Department, and those that believe he was framed by other members of his family.

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but what about the confession he signed with her blood?

5:43 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

It does sound very bizarre.

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home